7 Week Course Registration
7 Weeks Stronger
- Promote better health and relieve pain
- Build new patterns of body motion
- Strengthen your posture and balance
Improve posture in 10 minutes a day with the 7 weeks to Strong Posture® course, an exercise program taught by noted international posture expert Dr. Steven Weiniger. You’ll learn specific exercises with low tech tools designed to strengthen all three elements of your posture: Balance, Alignment, and Motion, or BAM for short.
Check out this demo video from the MOTION track:
StrongPosture® Exercises will improve:
- Energy Levels
- Functional Motion
- Deep Breathing
- Stress Management
- Sports Performance
- Aging well
Like Yoga, Tai-Chi, Pilates and other focused motion exercises, the StrongPosture® exercises from Stand Taller~Live Longer: An Anti- Aging Strategy
book are adapted to YOUR body. The MUST vs TRY protocols are the key to individualize each exercise to your ability to build body awareness and control.
Subtle changes in posture spreads to all your daily habits, which is why the StrongPosture® exercises have helped thousands. If you have back pain, neck soreness, or other posture problems, learn to relieve pain and stretch tight areas you didn’t know you had by finding unused muscles to build new grooves of motion.
All exercise is not created equal. Exercising with poor posture can train you to stand and move poorly. Get the most out of your workout – whether it’s taking a walk or hitting the gym- with a pre-exercise “StrongPosture® ” to set your internal baseline and exercise efficiently.
Exercise to Improve Posture is for:
- Finding and training Self-Aware Best Posture
- People who want to maximize the benefit and avoid injury from their exercise programs
- Back pain, computer neck and other posture pain sufferers
- Older people concerned about avoiding falls who want to strengthen their balance
- Athletes seeking to enhance performance with the competitive edge of stronger balance and body awareness
And anyone who wants to move, feel, and be well!